Wednesday, April 15, 2009

day 1 of traveling

todaY I WOKE UP AT 4. i was extreeeeeemely tirerd! WE PICKED UP NIcole from her house. we got to logan and chilled out with dunkin donuts. then we boarded the plan and i sat next to nicole and across from sivana. me lauren and nicole slept the whole entire hour to newark. i woke up and hit the flight attendent in the butt with my elbow by accient. then we landed in newark and jason, nicky, lauren, molly, sivana, nicole and i walked around and bought neck pillows. they are really comfortable. we played on the moving sidewalk for a while. they were fun. and then we played a card game and nicky was raelly bad. he failed and we all quit. now im writing this blog on a mini computer. and molly is helping me write this. so we have to go and yonder to the bathroom now before we board.

1 comment:

  1. 1. i want to see this minicomputer
    2. yonder?? lol (definitely molly..)
    3. i loved the message you all left me!

    ReplyDelete