Wednesday, April 15, 2009

waiting in newark

Ok, so we are waiting in newark. Emelia is writing on ms.lees's little computer, but I am on my phone. We are trying to make a plan for what we are going to do on the plane, but I'm pretty sure we won't stick to it anyway, haha. Lauren, nicky, emelia, sivana and I bought neck pillows, and we all got food. Mr. Collins and mr. Kelley were not in school, so I would have had zero classes today. Good, because I'm not missing anything, but bad because I would have had the day off. Oh well, I'm going to china. Ok so, we're are waiting, so nothing is happening And I'm going to go.
Peace
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. haha nicole..."oh well, i'm going to china"
    ps. next time youre bored cause "nothing is happening"...look around you have like 10 friends with you and youre going 1/2 way around the world :)

    ReplyDelete