Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Packing!

So the countdown is currently at 620 minutes (until we leave from Logan), and Lauren and I are kind of freaking out.
We started counting down from 100 days, and the time just flew by. Before we knew it, there was a month, a week, and now a day.
Everyone went shopping to get some crazy stuff. What am I most excited about? Paper soaps and collapsible cups.
I just finished packing my backpack - I packed the actual suitcase on saturday - and it is mostly full of food.
I can't sit still. Seriously.
Lauren is actually planning to stay up all night to get on China time before we go, so she'll be out on the plane tomorrow. 
I was really nervous about the weight of my suitcase, but it wasn't that hard to keep under the limit. Everything is travel sized, so its pretty light and small. Hopefully I don't lose anything.
Me too, but when you leave out stuff like jeans and cotton hoodies, clothes are surprisingly light.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
Lauren's excited.

Next post will be coming to you from CHINA!
Sincerely, Jason and Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment